I started creating a wish list months ago… since September, actually. However, I never really got to write something on it which can is substantial and can really be bought. I mean most of the stuff I wrote there were like beauty pageant wishes. Oh come on.
Since my birthday will be next week and Christmas will be 1 week and 1 day after that, you can give me a 2-in-1 gift. Yep, after 20 years, I’ve finally accepted and understood the financial crisis of the Philippines. But to my rich friends there who have millions in their trust fund and other bank accounts, you can be generous and be my Santa this year. 😛
Anyway, here’s my Birthday/Christmas Wish List for the year 2008 (so you won’t have a hard time thinking about what to give):
I am OC. Therefore, I’d love to have a:
– bookshelf – Yes, I need another one. I just got a balikbayan box full of books last month. And I haven’t even browsed through them yet. 😛 They’re probably mostly love stories anyway.
I am a make-up junkie. Therefore, I’d love to have a:
– Dream Mousse™ Blush – I’d love the mauve shade.
– Dream Mousse™ Bronzer – The Glistening Sun shade for me please. 🙂
– Mineral Power™ Natural Perfecting Liquid Foundation – Natural Beige shade works for me. OR The Mineral Power™ Natural Perfecting Powder Foundation in Honey Beige. OR Superstay™ Silky Foundation in Medium Beige. Really, I just want a good foundation. 🙂
– If you’re having a hard time with that, there’s this one makeup base I saw at Skinfood and it works as a base, foundation, and powder as well. Great coverage… and it’s shimmery thingy gives a slimming effect. 😀 So this one, I really really want to have. 😀 Wait, I cannot find a picture of it. 😦 But in their Robinson’s Outlet, it’s to the left of the Lime Secret Shine Base. It’s one of their bestsellers. 🙂
– Anything from Skinfood, The Body Shop, The Face Shop, L’Oreal, and Maybelline. 🙂
I am definitely in need of pampering. Therefore, I’d love to have a:
– Gift Certificates from any spa. 🙂 I’d love to spend one whole day at the spa. 😀 Badly. Need. To. Relax.
– And that includes treatment for my ugly pimples. 😛
I love clothes and shoes. Therefore, I’d love to have a:
– set of new lingerie. A cute one or a sexy one. I know nobody gets to see it but me… But, I believe that every girl feels beautiful because of what she’s wearing underneath. 😀
– jacket. I’d love this because I don’t have a jacket yet. I’d go for girly jackets. 🙂 I don’t want the ones with emo designs. Blah.
– little black dress. Simple yet elegant. 🙂
– pair of white shoes. Something that’d go with my uniform. Closed, so I can wear it to the laboratory. 🙂 A pair of nice clean flats is love.
I love fragrances. Therefore, I’d love to have a:
– Elizabeth Arden Green Tea. Escada Island Kiss. Paris Hilton Heiress. And this black raspberry something perfume available at Skinfood.
Well, that’s most of it. Teehee. 😀
Normally, I’d request for books and other notebook stuff I could write on… But for the past 10 years, I’ve probably accumulated 20 years worth of cute notebooks. 😀 Hehe. 😀 People do know that I’m fond of reading and writing. 😀 Thank you for letting me pursue my iterests.. (Yes, ang drama na.)
Anyway, till next blog. 😀 Thanks!