First, let’s look at the anatomy of the liver.
2. Common Bile Duct
And the following are pictures of what you will be seeing after this 6-day treatment. 🙂
So now, I am going to share to the whole wide world this easy-to-do-at-home gall bladder cleansing.
By Dr Lai Chiu-Nan
Edited by Jean Monique Sanchez
In her research in China, she came across some materials which say that people with cancer usually have stones. We all have gallstones. It’s just a matter of big or small, many or few.
One of the symptoms of gallstones is a feeling of being bloated after a heavy meal. You feel like you can’t digest the food. If it gets more serious, you feel pain in the liver area. So if you think you have gallstones, Chiu Nan offers the following method to remove them naturally.
The treatment is also good for those with a weak liver, because the liver and gallbladder are closely linked.
1. For the first five days, take four glasses of apple juice every day. Or eat four or five apples, whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.
2. On the sixth day, take no dinner.
3. At 6 PM, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) with a glass of warm water.
4. At 8 PM, repeat the same. Magnesium sulfate opens the gallbladder ducts.
5. At 10 PM, take a half cup of olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and drink it. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage.
The next morning, you will find green stones in your stools. “Usually they float,” Chiu Nan notes. “You might want to count them. I have had a person who passes 40, 50 or up to 100 stones. Very many.”
Even if you don’t have any symptoms of gallstones, you still might have some. It’s always good to give your gall bladder a clean-up now and then.
So there… Hope I was able to help. 🙂