Hello dear readers! 🙂 Please visit my online shop. I’m currently selling Berry Contact Lenses (from Korea). Here are the details:
*PhP 500 per pair with free lens case
*16 mm diameter
* 8.5 mm bc (base curve)
*38% water content
*1 year life span (daily use)
*manufactured by Four Vision (in Daegu, Korea)
– Non-graded lenses will be delivered in 1 week (if on hand, takes 2 to 3 days only)
– Graded lenses are also available for pre-order. Takes 2-3 weeks to arrive.
HOW TO ORDER?
1. Choose the design and color that you want.
2. Fill up the order form (https://www.facebook.com/AntheaOnlineStore/app_216924904991602) and indicate the color, design, and quantity of contact lenses that you want to purchase. For faster transactions, you can text or call me at 09178556638.
3. All clients are given 3 days to settle their payments. We accept payments through BPI, GCash, and Western Union. (Kindly PM/SMS me for account details.)
4. Additional shipping fee will be shouldered by the buyer, P50 for Metro Manila, P80 for Luzon, P90 for Visayas and Mindanao.
5. After confirmation of payment, items will be shipped the following day via Xend Express. For Metro Manila deliveries, transit time is 1-2 days. For provincial deliveries, transit time is 2-3 days.
6. All deliveries will be given a tracking number. Tracking numbers will be sent to buyers and posted online.
7. We allow meet-ups by appointment only on the following locations:
a. Paranaque — Moonwalk Village (everyday), SM Sucat, SM Bicutan, and Santana Grove (weekdays)
b. Manila (weekdays only) — Robinsons Place Manila, SM Manila
c. Alabang (weekends only) — Alabang Town Center, Festival Mall
*No return, no exchange.
*Items are safe to use and 100% authentic provided with complete papers.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CONTACT LENSES:
*Always wash your hands properly with soap and water and dry your hands thoroughly before handling your contact lenses.
*Never use water to clean and store contact lenses.
*Clean your contact lenses after every use.
*Clean your lens container after every use and dry properly.
*Discard your lens container on a monthly basis to prevent possible microbial contamination.
*Handle your contact lenses with care.
*Clean and store as recommended.
DISCLAIMER: The store will not be responsible for any damages that may occur due to improper use of contact lenses. With every purchase of contact lenses, we assume that you will accept all responsibility for their use, care, and handling.
Monique and Mariah
P.S. Resellers are welcome!