The application forms for University of the Philippines College Admission Test (UPCAT) 2013 are now available!
You may now download and print the following forms:
- General Information
- Personal Data Sheet (UPCAT Form 1)
- High School Records (UPCAT Form 2)
NOTE: Adobe Reader or any PDF reader is required to view the files. Print all forms on an “8.5 x 13” paper aka long bond paper.
Here are the important dates to remember:
22 May 2012 – Start of Filing UPCAT 2013 Application
15 June 2012 – Deadline for Metro Manila Schools
22 June 2012 – Deadline for Non-Metro Manila Schools
I highly suggest that you pass your complete applications way ahead of the deadline to avoid long lines and delays.
FOR UNDERGRADUATE FOREIGN APPLICANTS
Important: Unless you qualify under any of the requirements stated below, it will not be advisable for you to apply. Only correctly filled up application forms with the required supporting documents and the non-refundable application fee (US$50 for non-resident foreign applicants) will be processed.
A foreign applicant who graduated from a high school abroad and has not enrolled in college may be admitted to the freshman class if he meets the following requirements:
1. completion of high school program in the country where he had his secondary education (including the completion of a one- or two-year pre-university education in a country where such is a prerequisite for admission to a bachelor’s degree program)
2. qualifying in a college-qualifying national or international foreign-administered examination such as General Certificate of Education (GCE) Examination and the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or equivalent examination:
- GCE: 3 ordinary level passes and 2 advanced level passes
- SAT: minimum total score of 1200 (Math and Critical Reading Only)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
3. in the case of an applicant whose native language or whose medium of instruction in the secondary school is not English, a minimum score (500 if paper based or 173 if computer based) in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Filipino High School Graduates from Abroad
A Filipino who graduated from a secondry school abroad applying for freshman admission to the University must satisfy the same requirements as those for foreign students.
UP College Admission Test (UPCAT)
A graduate from a high school abroad who fails to satisfy the requirements for automatic admission (i.e., Item 2 under General Requirements) may take the UP College Admission Test (UPCAT).
For more information on Undergraduate Foreign Applicants, please call, write or visit:
Office of the University Registrar
University of the Philippines
Diliman, Quezon City
Direct line: (632) 928-8369
Telephone: (632) 981-8500 local 4555
For more information on the UPCAT, contact the Office of Admissions
University of the Philippines
Office of Admissions
U.P. Diliman, Quezon City
Telefax: (632) 927-4561
Telephone: (632) 981-8500 locals 3826,3827,3828,3830,3831
Good luck and may the odds be everrr in your favor. 🙂